- Gear not included, this is only a case.
- Standard Silver on Black Honeycomb Digital exterior design.
- Removable Sliding Laptop Shelf.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight/Road Case.
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood.
- High-density foam interior support and casing.
- Recessed spring action recessed handles.
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners.
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller.
The ProX XS-DNMC6000LT Road Case is designed for the Denon DNMC6000 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will always perform at the highest level.
The XS-DNMC6000LT with a removable sliding laptop shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking, and padded steel handles and latches which are recessed to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
To Fit: Denon MC6000MK2 and Denon MC6000
Dimension: 22.00"L x 16.50"W x 8.50"H
Weight: 21.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 23.00"L x 17.00"D x 9.50"H
Shipping Weight: 21.50 lbs
|Fits||Denon MC6000MK2 and Denon MC6000|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XS-DNMC6000LT|