ProX XS-DNMC6000LTBL DJ Flight Case for Denon DNMC6000 - MC6000MK2 Digital Controller - Black on Black
- Gear not included, this is only a case.
- Removable Sliding Laptop Shelf.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood.
- High-density foam interior support and casing.
- Recessed spring action recessed handles.
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners.
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove.
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches.
The ProX XS-DNMC6000LT Road Case is designed by ProX Cases for the Denon MCX8000 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times this case will always perform at the highest level.
The XS-DNMC6000LT with removable sliding laptop shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking and padded steel handles and latches which are recessed to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone mic jacks.
It's all about the options This item is part of our Black on Black series which features a Black Honeycomb Digital finish with black hardware for a sleek professional look. There is no going back. This stunning ProX road case for your professional gear will always make a statement.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital hexagon grids on all shell surfaces which gives the cases an almost alien look. Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers the ProX Honeycomb Digital design helps prevent minor to mild scratches.
To Fit: Denon MC6000MK2 and Denon MC6000
Dimensions: 22.00"L x 16.50"W x 8.50"H
Weight: 21.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 23.00"L x 17.00"D x 9.50"H
Shipping Weight: 22.50 lbs
|Fits||Denon MC6000MK2 and Denon MC6000|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XS-DNMC6000LTBL|