- Gear not included, this is only a case.
- Premium Style, Black Hardware on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood.
- High-density foam interior support and casing.
- Recessed spring action recessed handles.
- Industrial Heavy Duty and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove.
The ProX XS-MCX7000BL DJ Flight case is designed by ProX Cases for the Denon MC7000 and PIONEER DDJ-SX3 DDJ-SX2 or DDJ-RX Digital DJ Controllers and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-MCX7000BL is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and a 1U Rack Space underneath the unit (1U Rail Hardware Included), as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the 1U rack space, front controls, and headphone/mic jacks.
To Fit: Denon MC7000, Pioneer DDJ-SX3, DDJ-SX2, DDJ-RX Digital DJ Controllers
|Fits||Denon MC7000, Pioneer DDJ-SX3, DDJ-SX2, DDJ-RX Digital DJ Controllers|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XS-MCX7000BL|