- Gear not included, this is only a case.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight/Road Case.
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood.
- High-density foam interior support and casing.
- Recessed spring action recessed handles.
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners.
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
The ProX XS-MIXDECKEXLT Signature Series Road Case is designed for the Numark MixDeck Express and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times this case will always perform at the highest level.
The XS-MIXDECKEXLT is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking and recessed steel padded handles and latches to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone mic jacks.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital hexagon grids on all shell surfaces which gives the cases an almost alien look. Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers the ProX Honeycomb Digital design helps prevent minor to mild scratches.
To Fit: Numark Mixdeck Express Controllers
Dimensions: 27.00"L x 19.00"W x 9.50"H
Weight: 30.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 28.00"L x 20.00"D x 12.00"H
Shipping Weight: 31.00 lbs
|Fits||Numark Mixdeck Express Controllers|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XS-MIXDECKEXLT|