- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) in 2-way models ensures a smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane.
- M10 fittings and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications.
- Two M20 pole attachment points on AP-212sw.
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles complements most decors and settings.
- Bi-amp / passive switchable (passive only on AP-4122m), except AP-212sw subwoofer.
- Constructed from 15-ply Baltic birch plywood (15 mm Baltic birch plywood on AP-4122m and AP-212sw).
- 16-gauge powder-coated steel grilles.
The QSC Acoustic Performance AP-4122m is a professional, two way, full range loudspeaker ideal for a variety of portable and installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power, wide coverage and compact size. The AP-4122m uses a 305m woofer with 64mm voice-coil and a coaxially mounted high power capacity, a 44mm voice coil compression driver to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction.
The uniform power-response of the AP-4122m is a result of DMT, a design philosophy which matches the HF waveguide to the natural conical coverage of the woofer at the cross-over point. The result is a remarkably consistent coverage with smooth, accurate reproduction both on and off-axis.
To further enhance system performance and speed of install with optimum result, proprietary Intrinsic Correction tunings are obtainable via Q-SYS networked audio processing platforms, including CXD and PLD amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
The AP-4122m enclosure is of 15mm Baltic Birch plywood construction, designed for versatile deployments. The multipurpose enclosure features both 60˚ and 40˚ angles for use as floor monitors, M10 mounting points for suspension via eye-bolts or optional yoke bracket, top handle, and a tilt direct pole cup.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, Acoustic Performance grilles are unadorned eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grille is lined with acoustically transparent backing to maintain the enclosure’s professional appearance.
Effective Frequency Range: 55Hz – 20kHz
Rated Noise Power / Voltage: 325W / 36V continuous
System Sensitivity: 96dB, 1W @ 1m
Coverage Angle: 90˚ Conical DMT
Dimensions: 510 x 385 x 370 mm
Net Weight: 18.1 kg
Shipping Weight: 21.3 kg, 46.7 lb
|Manufacturer Part Number||AP-4122m-BK-BS|