10+ IN STOCK
-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- Very high output with impressive low-frequency performance
- 3600-Watt Class D amplifier module
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP mode for extremely low-frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applications that can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV production, clubs and performance venues. Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600-Watt Class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance as well as offers advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement. Highly transportable, the rugged enclosure features comfortable handles and four low noise casters. An M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with full-range loudspeakers.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KS118|