Quilter Mach2-HEAD MicroPro Mach 2 Standalone Head Unit | Open Box
- 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channels 1 and 2.
- Patented next-generation analog technology.
- Take it on board the plane and put it in the overhead bin. At 7 pounds it is an ultra-light head.
- Combine this with the matching Quilter extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- The power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."
The Quilter MicroPro Mach Head is not just "a" game-changer. It is THE game changer. Pat Quilter has spent years analyzing why the greatest vintage amps sound so good. Then he developed analog technology that generates the physical properties of these tone standards, resulting in the tone and FEEL that make players love good amps. Multiple switchable voices and classic effects deliver truly "organic" tone-shaping options, bringing delight with the first lick. Go ahead! Try it!
Dimensions: 5.5 in. x 17 in. x 8 in. (14 cm x 43.2 cm x 20.3 cm)
Weight: 7 lbs. (3 Kg)
Power Output: Channel 1: 100 W RMS - Channel 2: 100 W RMS - Total: 200 W RMS
AC Power Req.: 100–240V, 50–60 Hz, 250 W
Speaker 1 Output: 8 ohms, 200 W minimum rating
Speaker 2 Output: 4-8 ohms, 200 W minimum rating
|Manufacturer Part Number||Mach2-HEAD|