- Portable speaker with a high sound pressure level.
- Massive bass performance thanks to the 6” low-frequency driver.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Up to 30 meters of transmission range.
- NFC: Wireless communication standard enables a quick connection on supported devices.
- Precise separation of the frequencies in 3 ways.
- Stereo speaker chassis layout: 1x 6” woofer, 2x 3” mid, 2x 1” tweeter.
- Smart Link function: Wireless connection of two speakers (Speaker Pairing).
- 100 W max. output, powerful class D amplifier module.
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery with a run-time up to 10 hours (6.600 mAh).
- USB charging function for other devices.
- Playback control panel on top of the speaker.
- The perfect complement to an existing portable turntable setup.
- Adapter compartment with battery level LEDs and mains connection.
- The metal grille on the front protects the speaker's chassis.
- Stable and lightweight housing.
The Reloop Groove Blaster BT is a portable 100W loudspeaker with high sound pressure level (SPL) and massive bass performance. The built-in Bluetooth 4.0 interface ensures that audio signals can be transmitted to the Groove Blaster BT at a range of up to 30 meters. Depending on the mode and connection, the integrated, rechargeable Li-ion battery offers extensive music playback of up to 10 hours.
Wireless NFC connection to the loudspeaker from supported devices is easy and requires no further setup. The precise separation of the frequencies in 3 ways ensures a rich and balanced sound character.
The arrangement of the two 3" midrange drivers and 1" tweeters ensures a wide stereo image and the 6" low-frequency driver gives excellent, deep bass characteristics.
The control panel on the top of the speaker offers convenient playback features such as Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, Volume +/-, Bluetooth Pairing, Speaker Pairing and the master On/Off switch.
Smart Speaker Pairing
Using the Smart Link function, two Groove Blaster BT’s can be connected together wirelessly, doubling the overall volume and allowing the speakers to be placed in multiple rooms simultaneously (speaker pairing).
A stable and lightweight housing with a metal grille on the front protects the loudspeaker chassis and is easy to carry thanks to the detachable carrying handle.
Output Power: 1x 30 W (woofer), 2x 12 W (mid), 2x 5 W (tweeter)
Power Input: 12V DC
Speakers: 1x 6” woofer, 2x 3” mid, 2x 1” tweeter
Connections: 1x 3.5 mm stereo jack, USB port (type A), 5V/2A
Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
Battery Capacity: 6600 mAh
Dimensions: 180 x 180 x 430 mm
Weight: 4.40 kg (incl. PSU)
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-GROOVE-BLASTER-BT|