Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction.
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response.
- Superior finish in deep black metallic.
- Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and hifi use.
- Perfect for aspiring DJs and HiFi enthusiasts.
- A powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise.
- Precise motor control with 2 selectable speeds (33 1/3 & 45 rpm).
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminum platter with stable rotation.
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism.
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME).
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation.
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features.
- Dust cover available as an optional accessory.
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Precision-Engineered Die-Cast Platter And Belt-Drive Motor
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch And Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminum target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-Up And Headshell
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Type: belt-drive turntable
Drive: belt drive
Motor: DC motor
Turntable Speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
Brake Time: < 1 sec.
Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
Wow And Flutter: < 0.25% WRMS
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Brake System: electronic brake
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-RP-1000-MK2|