Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
999 IN STOCK
Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction.
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response.
- Superior finish in deep black metallic.
- Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and hifi use.
- Perfect for aspiring DJs and HiFi enthusiasts.
- A powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise.
- Precise motor control with 2 selectable speeds (33 1/3 & 45 rpm).
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminum platter with stable rotation.
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism.
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME).
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation.
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features.
- Dust cover available as an optional accessory.
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Precision-Engineered Die-Cast Platter And Belt-Drive Motor
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch And Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminum target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-Up And Headshell
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Type: belt-drive turntable
Drive: belt drive
Motor: DC motor
Turntable Speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
Brake Time: < 1 sec.
Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
Wow And Flutter: < 0.25% WRMS
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Brake System: electronic brake
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-RP-1000-MK2|