Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction.
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response.
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature.
- Superior finish in deep black metallic.
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive.
- Designed for professional use.
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque.
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm).
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback.
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminum platter with stable rotation.
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism.
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME).
- Extendible needle illumination.
The RP-4000 MK2 is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions. Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminum target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
Precise Motor Control With 3 Speeds
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to playback any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tonearm with a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME), a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel And Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function, and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Type: direct drive turntable
Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
Turntable Speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
Starting Torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
Brake Time: < 1 sec.
Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
Wow And Flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Brake System: electronic brake
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-RP-4000-MK2|