- Quartz-Controlled HiFi turntable with high torque.
- Brushless Direct Drive DC Motor.
- Precision machined Die-Cast Aluminium Turntable Platter for perfectly balanced rotation.
- Deadening Rubber covering rear platter surface & special 5mm rubber mat for optimized resonance control and damping.
- Static-balanced S-shaped tonearm with VTA adjustment.
- Adjustable anti-skating dial for improved cartridge tracking.
- Pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge.
- Integrated motor control selector for conveniently selecting three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 RPM).
- Universal Headshell Connector provides added flexibility.
- High-Quality Phono outputs (with separate grounding connection).
- Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant audio outputs (power and RCA cables detachable).
- Sunk-in terminal cavity for protected connection.
- Especially heavy metal construction, rigid cabinet design and Shock-resistant feet for effective decoupling.
TURN5 Reloop HiFi is launching a quartz-controlled, direct-drive turntable that meets the highest sound requirements. Using our expertise we have developed a new HiFi turntable, which with its technical sophistication is the best in its class. The brushless, direct-drive DC motor ensures a powerful drive at a very consistent rotation and the TURN5 has been produced using die-cast precision manufacturing techniques. A dampening rubber base on the turntable system eliminates any unwanted resonance and the accompanying 5 mm rubber coating also protects against vibrations so that nothing stands in the way of the exceptional sound reproduction.
High-Quality Control Elements & Connections
The three motor speeds can be selected with convenient controls on the top to 33 1/3, 45, or 78 rpm. This means the TURN5 can also playback old shellac records with a corresponding mono-system (not included). Next to this is the large start/stop knob. The universal locking mechanism (SME) on the tonearm allows for a quick and easy headshell exchange. Also, with the supplied counterweight a whole range of cartridges can be used as this also supports heavier pick-ups. On the rear panel of the TURN5 is a gold-plated phono output pair (RCA) with a separate earth connection to prevent any potential interference. The terminal for all cable connections has been recessed to protect them as much as possible. For a simple exchange, the power cable and the RCA cable can be removed.
Static Balanced S-Tone Arm & Hi-Tech Ortofon Cartridge System
The TURN5 uses a statically balanced S-shape tonearm. This is supplied, along with the hydraulic lift and an anti-skating setting, with a convenient tonearm height adjustment with locking VTA. This guarantees the optimum performance of the cartridge and accurate reproduction of the recording medium. The supplied Ortofon 2M Red cartridge is already pre-mounted on a headshell and stands out thanks to its elliptical cut with phenomenal sound quality.
Elegant Design In A Particularly Heavy-Duty Construction
The housing is built on a heavy-duty metal construction with shock-absorbing feet in order to isolate unwanted vibrations as much as possible and reduce ambient noise. The combination of several materials provides additional stiffness to the housing. With its deep black piano finish, visually the TURN5 is elegant and timeless. The gold-plated turntable hovers harmoniously above the cover plate and focuses the view on the important thing – the record.
Type: Direct Drive Manual Turntable System
Drive: Quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
Motor: 16 poles, 3 phase, brushless DC motor
Turntable Speeds: 3 speeds, fully manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
Starting Torque: 4500 g/cm
Start-up time / rpm change: less than 0.2 sec.
Wow And Flutter: 0.01% WRMS
S/N Ratio: More than 55 dB (DIN-B)
Brake System: electronic brake
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-TURN-5|