999 IN STOCK
Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response.
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %.
- Superior finish in deep black metallic.
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive.
- Perfect for beginners.
- USB audio output for digitizing your records easily.
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm).
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminum platter with stable rotation.
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating – mechanism.
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME).
- Extendible needle illumination.
- Built-in phono pre-amplifier (no grounding necessary).
- Switchable phono and line-level output.
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation.
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features.
The RP-2000 USB MK2 is a versatile turntable for prospective DJs. In addition to the built-in phono pre-amp the turntable offers a USB audio output for digitizing your vinyl. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Quality Direct Drive Motor and Precision-Engineered Die-Cast Platter
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 USB MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-2000 USB MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
USB Audio Output: Digitize Your Records!
Recording your records to digital format is easy via the high-resolution USB connection. Set up is fast, as no driver is required when connecting to your recording software. There's no need for grounding the RP-2000 USB MK2 and the built-in phono pre-amp allows for line level output.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch And Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminum target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Type: direct drive turntable
Drive: quartz-driven direct drive
Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
Brake time: < 1 sec.
Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
Wow and flutter: < 0.15% WRMS
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Brake system: electronic brake
Material: aluminium die-cast
Diameter: 332 mm
Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
Effective length: 230.5 mm
Overhang: 16 mm
Tracking angle error: < 3°
Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
Connections: 1x PHONO/LINE out (gold-plated)
Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
Power consumption: 13 W
Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
Weight: appr. 6.76 kg
|Manufacturer Part Number||RP-2000-USB-MK2|