- Two transmission modes Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission.
- Detachable ¼-wave antenna.
- AA or SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for convenient power options.
- External contacts for docked charging.
The Shure AD1 delivers impeccable audio quality and RF performance with wide-tuning, High Density mode, and encryption. Features durable metal construction, optional rechargeable power with dockable charging, and LEMO3 connector option. The AD1 is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Axient Digital Wireless Systems. With breakthrough RF performance and wide tuning up to 184 MHz, the AD1 puts professional-quality wireless digital audio within reach. Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Mic Offset Range: 12 to 21 dB (in 1 dB steps)
Battery Type: Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or LR6 AA batteries 1.5 V
Battery Runtime: @ 10 mW
Dimensions: 86 mm x 66 mm x 23 mm (3.4 in. x 2.6 in. x 0.9 in.) H x W x D
Weight: 155 g (5.0 oz.), without batteries
|Manufacturer Part Number||AD1LEMO3-VAR|