- Ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers.
- Optional 50mW High Power mode for driving increased power on a single frequency.
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case in black or nickel finish.
- External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome.
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission.
The Shure ADX2FD/K8B is a Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter that sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth.
Button: Molded Plastic
Battery Type: SR44 or equivalent (1.55 V DC)
Operating Temperature Range: −18℃ (0℉) to 42℃ (107.6℉)
Storage Temperature Range: −29℃ (−20℉) to 74℃ (165℉)
RF Output: Zigbee Dual Conformal
Network Type: IEEE 802.15.4
RF Output Power: -25 dBm EIRP
Diameter: 40 mm (1.57 in.) O.D.
Height: 39 mm (1.53 in.)
Weight (without batteries): 57 g (2.0 oz.)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ADX2FD/K8B|