- Ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers.
- Optional 50mW High Power mode for driving increased.
- External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome.
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage.
- New High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission.
The Shure ADX2FD/K9HSB is a Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter - Black sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth.
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470–960 MHz
Working Range: 100 m (330 ft)
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz Varies by region.
Image Rejection: >70 dB typical
RF Sensitivity: −98 dBm at 10-5 BER
Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 122 °F (−18 °C to 50 °C)
Storage Temperature Range: −20 to 149 °F (−29°C to 65°C)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ADX2FD/K9HSB|