- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
- Uniform super cardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound.
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for drums, amplified instruments and horns.
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes the transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
The Shure BETA 56A microphone has a frequency response specifically tailored for drums and instruments. Its extremely uniform super cardioid pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56A applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
Cartridge Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Output Impedance: 150 Ω
Weight Net: 0.468 lg (1.6 lbs)
|Manufacturer Part Number||BETA 56A|