- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
- Uniform super-cardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound.
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for guitars, drums, and vocals.
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes the transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel-coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse.
The Shure BETA 57A is a high output super-cardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true super cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
Dynamic instrument microphone provides high gain before feedback in demanding environments. It features a steel mesh grille for durability, shock mount to minimize transmission of unwanted noise, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds, and vocals.
Cartridge Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Super cardioid
Output Impedance: 150 Ω
Weight Net: 0.275 kg (0.6 lbs)
Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
|Manufacturer Part Number||BETA 57A|