- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
- Uniform super-cardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound.
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes the transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel-coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse.
- An effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise.
The Shure Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for professional live sound reinforcement and studio recording applications. A tailored frequency response accentuates clarity of vocals and a tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
On stage or in the studio, the BETA 58A is made for a refined voice. The brightened midrange and bass roll off give the lead and background vocals a mighty presence in the mix. And the super cardioid pattern works harder to isolate your sound from every other source in the air. You could say it is the singers best friend.
Big sound. Full sound. Sophisticated sound. Is your mic living up to the power of your vocal? For decades, the BETA 58A has been through the ringer, pushing voice to the forefront of the biggest stages in the world. For a sound that commands the attention of the entire crowd, this is your microphone.
NO WORSE FOR WEAR:
The hardened steel mesh grille stands up to some of the roughest sweat drips, mic drops, and van rides without so much as a dent to show for it.
OUT-LOUDS THE NOISE:
The neodymium magnet provides a higher output, so you get more of the sound you want and leave the rest in the background.
A WORLDWIDE STAR:
The BETA 58A is a top-selling single element dynamic microphone and can be seen every night, on stages all around the globe.
Cartridge Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Output Impedance: 150 Ω
Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
|Manufacturer Part Number||BETA 58A|