- XLR and ¼" output connectors.
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- Two-color audio status indicator LED.
- Green: Normal audio levels.
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload and clipping).
- Adjustable output level.
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering.
The Shure BLX4R is a Wireless Receiver for BLX-R Wireless System and provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include frequency QuickScan, adjustable output levels, and a two-color audio status indicator LED.
Working Range: 91 m (300 ft) Line of Sight
Audio Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion: ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone0.5%, typical
Dynamic Range: 100 dB, A-weighted, typical
Operating Temperature: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
Dimensions: 4.33 in. X 2.52 in. X 0.83 in.
Weight: 2.6 oz. (75 g), without batteries
|Manufacturer Part Number||BLX4R|