Shure CVG12D-B/C Gooseneck Cardioid Microphone with Integrated Desktop Base and Inline Preamplifier - 12 Inch
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech.
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices.
- Offers high resistance to intense nearby radio signals.
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops.
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction.
The Shure CVG12D-B/C is a Gooseneck Cardioid Microphone with Integrated Desktop Base and Inline Preamplifier - 12 Inch are ideal for use in installed sound reinforcement applications, including corporate facilities, houses of worship, and government institutions.CVG12D features a cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response that is tailored for speech which, together, maximize intelligibility in speech while reducing ambient room noise and feedback. Designed with dual gooseneck sections for full articulation and an integrated base for precise positioning.
Cartridge Type: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 16,000 Hz
Output Impedance: 180 Ω
Dynamic Range: 93 dB
Common Mode Rejection: 10 Hz to 100 kHz >45 dB
|Manufacturer Part Number||CVG12D-B/C|