- This Receiver Available in 4-channel, 8-channel, and 32-channel.
- The ergonomically designed receivers use the latest electronics technology - including a specially designed IC to ensure maximum performance and a long battery life-time.
- 2-digit LCD display with battery and reception status indication.
- No power used when headphone is disconnected.
- Measurement mode for easy checking of radiator coverage.
- Up to 200 hours operation with alkaline batteries.
- Attractive and stylish design.
The Shure DR 60xx Digital Recievers are for use in wireless simultaneous interpretation systems in conference centres, conference theatres, hotels etc. By means of invisible digital infrared light up to 32 channels can be received in superb audio quality.
Beautifully designed by Danish Industrial designers this wireless digital receiver is easy to use and with a superb audio quality. The ergonomically designed receivers use the latest electronics technology - including a specially designed IC to ensure maximum performance and a long battery life-time.
Available In: 4-channel, 8-channel, and 32-channel
Temperature Range: Transport: -40 to +70°C (-40 to 158°F), Operation: 5 to 45°C (41 to 113°F)
Headphone Connector 3.5mm (1/8") stereo
Headphone Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Headphone Output Impedance: 32 Ω to 2 kΩ
Mains: Voltage 65 Hz to 16kHz
Dimensions: (W x H x D) 155 x 45 x 30 mm
Weight: 75 g without batteries 125 g
|Manufacturer Part Number||DR 60-VAR|