-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- Easily adjust settings with the intuitive touch panel interface.
- Compatible with most iDevices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod) through Lightning
- Compatible with most computers, tablets and smartphones through the USB interface.
- A large-diaphragm electret condenser microphone captures speech and music with excellent clarity.
- The sleek design includes all-metal housing for professional-grade durability.
- The headphone output allows real-time monitoring of the live signal and audio from the computer or device.
- Preset DSP modes include equalization and compression settings for specific applications.
- Desktop kickstand includes a removable tip for mounting onto a microphone stand.
The Shure MV51 is a Professional Quality USB condenser Microphone, ideal for home recording, podcasting, and video conferencing. The attractive and durable all metal design features an adjustable kickstand for desktop use, and can also mount onto a microphone stand. A touch panel user interface provides control of microphone gain, headphone level, application modes, and muting.
With USB and Lightning connectivity, this large diaphragm condenser microphone gives you both computer and phone compatibility so it is as effective in the field as it is in the studio. Five presets at your fingertips, and a built-in kickstand makes it easy to position, plus it is compatible with desktop and floor stands. Get the free Shure Plus MOTIV Audio app for sharing on the fly, and the MV51 becomes the ultimate MVP.
Steeped in tradition.
The MV51 packs the power of almost a century of audio experience into a portable microphone that uses pro components. Make history.
You’ll be set up in seconds, and can select 5 DSP modes, plus adjust gain, mute and headphone volume from the front touch panel.
Go ahead and get attached.
These mics are constructed to be around for a good while, through travel and tribulation and everything that comes with being a pro on the go. Get out there.
Easy, friendly control.
The ShurePlus MOTIV Audio app gives you the ability to record studio-quality audio—and so much more. Trim and share in multiple formats with a few quick taps.
MFi Certified: Yes
DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
Transducer Type: Electret Condenser (25 mm)
Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
Sensitivity: -39 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz
Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL
Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
Net Weight: 574.7 g (20.27oz.)
Dimensions: 128 x 86 x 70 mm H x W x D
|Manufacturer Part Number||MV51|