ONLY 1 LEFT!
Ships from Los Angeles, CA
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS connector plugs into any mobile phone or tablet with a headset microphone input jack.
- Sleek, miniature housing for discreet appearance onscreen.
- Best-in-class in signal-to-noise ratio, headroom, and maximum SPL.
- Proven Shure RF/GSM interference protection blocks errant noise artifacts due to external interference.
- Quality design and construction, built to Shure technology and durability standards.
The MOTIV MVL Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone is a quick and easy solution for clear audio in close-mic digital speech recording applications. With a discreet footprint and a 1/8" (3.5mm) TRRS connector, the MVL works with any mobile phone or tablet equipped with recording capabilities by plugging directly into the headphone jack.
Record using the ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app or other digital recording platforms to capture clear speech in interview, videography or public speaking environments, and share immediately via email or text. Designed and built to Shure technology standards, the durable MVL comes with a carrying pouch, windscreen, and tie-clip mount for mobile audio recordings that greatly surpass the quality of onboard phone and tablet microphones.
Microphone Capsule: MEMS
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 20,000 Hz
Output Impedance: 350 Ω
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
Maximum SPL: 124 dB SPL
Dynamic Range: 95 dB, typical
Sensitivity: -44.0 dBFS/Pa @ 1 kHz (Ref. 1 kHz)
Equivalent Output Noise: 29 dB A-weighted
Microphone Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS
(Tip=No Connection, Ring1=No Connection, Ring2=Ground, Sleeve=Audio)
Microphone Bias: 2.7 V DC through 2.2 K Ω resistor
Current Drain: 245 µA, typical
Housing: Cast Zinc
Dimensions with Cable: .22" dia. × .6" × 52" in. - (5.5 mm dia. × 15.2 mm × 132 cm)
Net Weight: 8.0 g (.28 oz)
|Manufacturer Part Number||MVL/A|