- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units ONLY.
- 10-pin modular lockable connector.
- Gooseneck bends at the bottom only.
- Available in 16 inch (40 cm), 20 inch (50 cm) and 25 inch (60 cm) lengths.
- Cardioid polar pattern (also compatible with MX-series microphone cartridges).
- Bi-color light ring indicates microphone status.
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering.
- Foam windscreen included.
The Shure MXC Gooseneck Microphones have flexible sections at the bottom for precise placement in meetings and conferences. Industry-standard MX-series microphone cartridges deliver accurate voice capture, and CommShield® Technology rejects RF noise. An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. Available in 16 inch (40 cm), 20 inch (50 cm) and 25 inch (60 cm) lengths.
Microflex Complete Gooseneck Microphones deliver unsurpassed performance, control, and flexibility for meetings and conferences. Compatible with MXC and MXCW-series conference units, MXC Gooseneck Microphones bend at the bottom but are straight at the top to provide a streamlined appearance in contemporary meeting spaces. A choice of 16 inch (40 cm), 20 inch (50 cm) and 25 inch (60 cm) lengths match different table dimensions or seating configurations.
The standard cardioid polar pattern provides accurate voice capture with minimal pickup of room noise. For additional control in difficult acoustic conditions, MX-series cartridges with supercardioid and mini-shotgun patterns are also available. An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. Integrated CommShield Technology provides enhanced immunity to RF noise from mobile phones or tablets.
Available In: 16-inch (40 cm), 20-inch (50 cm) and 25-inch (60 cm) lengths
Frequency Response: 50 to 17000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Maximum SPL: (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kΩ load) 121 dB
Conference Unit Connection: 10-pin modular plug
Temperature Range: 5º to 40º C
|Manufacturer Part Number||MXC4-VAR|