- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units ONLY.
- 10-pin modular lockable connector.
- Available in 16 inch (40 cm), 20 inch (50 cm) or 25 inch (60 cm) lengths.
- Cardioid polar pattern (also compatible with MX-series microphone cartridges).
- Bi-color light ring indicates microphone status.
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering.
- Foam windscreen included.
The Shure MXC Dualflex Gooseneck Microphones have flexible sections at the top and bottom which provide additional control for users during meetings and conferences. Industry-standard MX-series microphone cartridges deliver accurate voice capture, and CommShield Technology rejects RF noise. An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. Available in 16 inch (40 cm), 20 inch (50 cm) and 25 inch (60 cm).
The standard cardioid polar pattern provides accurate voice capture with minimal pickup of room noise. For additional control in difficult acoustic conditions, MX-series cartridges with supercardioid and mini-shotgun patterns are also available. An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. Integrated CommShield Technology provides enhanced immunity to RF noise from mobile phones or tablets.
Available In: 16-inch (40 cm), 20-inch (50 cm) and 25-inch (60 cm) lengths
Frequency Response: 50 to 17000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Dualflex
Maximum SPL: (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kΩ load) 121 dB
Conference Unit Connection: 10-pin modular plug
Temperature Range: 5º to 40º C
|Manufacturer Part Number||MXC4D-VAR|