- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units ONLY.
- Lobar mini-shotgun polar pattern with 100-degree pickup angle; narrower than supercardioid.
- 10-pin modular lockable connector.
- 6 inch (15 cm) gooseneck bends at the bottom only.
- Bi-color light ring indicates microphone status.
- CommShield® Technology for improved RF filtering.
- Foam windscreen included.
The Shure MXC406/MS is a short gooseneck microphone equipped with the R189 mini-shotgun cartridge. Compatible with MXC and MXCW-series conference units, the MXC406/MS is ideal for situations where room aesthetics require a shorter, less visible gooseneck microphone.
Its narrow pickup angle rejects unwanted ambient noise and helps to compensate for the greater distance from the talker. This is especially useful in rooms with higher noise levels. An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. CommShield Technology provides enhanced immunity to RF noise from mobile phones or tablets.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MXC406/MS|