- Configurable for Chairman, Delegate, Interpreter or Ambient roles.
- Speak and function buttons with LED indicators.
- Channel selector supporting the floor channel and 4 interpretation channels.
- 3.5 mm TRS headphone jack with individual volume controls.
- Lockable 3-pin female XLR microphone connector (*for connection to GM series goosenecks only).
- Connects to DIS-CCU central control unit using shielded CAT5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling with redundant loop option.
The Shure MXC605 is a Portable Conference Unit with basic functionality and four channels of interpretation. The headphone jack allows the user to listen to the floor channel or interpretation channels through headphones. Interpreters will always listen to the floor channel in the headphone and can select the outgoing channel for interpretation. The unit features a redundant loop connection to the DIS-CCU.
Frequency Response: (Headphone) 65 Hz-16 Khz
Frequency Range: (Loudspeaker) 150 Hz-15 Khz
Power Consumption Typical: 1.8 W, Maximum 2.6 W
Power Maximum (Loudspeaker): 2.1 W RMS THD < 0.1 %
Signal-To-Noise-Ratio: > 85 dBa
DSC-LAN: Two RJ45 Female Sockets (In/Out)
Microphone: Compatible With GM4xx / GM59xx Gooseneck Microphones
Microphone Connector: 3-pin XLR
Headphone: 3.5 Mm Jack, Female Socket TRS
Dimension (H x W x D): 71 x 128 x 146 mm (2.8 x 5.0 x 5.75 in.)
Weight: 500 g (1.1 lbs.)
Operating Temperature Range: 5° to 40° C
|Manufacturer Part Number||MXC605|