- Can be used by the chairman, delegate, or shared by two delegates (firmware update required).
- Speak and mute/function buttons with LED status indicators.
- Built-in loudspeaker mutes automatically when the microphone is activated.
- Dual 3.5mm headphone jacks with individual volume controls and channel selectors.
- Compatible with MXC-series gooseneck microphones.
The Shure MXC615 is a Portable Conference Unit that provides clear sound and intuitive control for meetings and conferences when used by a chairman, a single delegate, or shared by two delegates. Microphone controls are easily accessible and provide a clear indication of microphone status. The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources, and dual 3.5mm headphone jacks provide comfortable listening to interpretation channels
Frequency Response: (Channel Selector) 65 Hz-16 Khz
Frequency Range: (Loudspeaker) 150 Hz-15 Khz
Power Consumption: 3 WTHD < 0.1 %
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dBA
Microphone Connection: 10 pin
Headphone Connection: Two 3.5 Mm Jacks, Female Socket TRS
DCS-LAN: Two RJ45 Female Sockets (In/Out)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 75 x 155 x 171 mm
Weight: 650 g
Temperature Range: 5º to 40º C
|Manufacturer Part Number||MXC615|