- Mounts flush in the table surface for a streamlined appearance.
- Can be used by the chairman or delegate.
- Integrated NFC ID card reader allows attendee identification.
- Speak and mute/function buttons with LED status indicators.
- Built-in loudspeaker mutes automatically when the microphone is activated.
- 5mm headphone jack with volume control and channel selector.
- Compatible with MXC-series gooseneck microphones.
The Shure MXC620-F is a Flush-Mount Conference Unit and makes it easy to identify meeting attendees when participation must be documented. An integrated ID card reader allows standard NFC cards to be used to identify attendees by name or limit access or privileges. The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources, and the 3.5mm headphone jack provides comfortable listening to interpretation channels.
Frequency Response: (Channel Selector) 65 Hz-16 Khz
Frequency Range (Loudspeaker): 150 Hz-15 kHz
Power Consumption: 3.5 W
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 Dba
Microphone Connection: 10 pin
Headphone Connection: 3.5 Mm Jack, Female Socket TRS
Dimensions (H x W x D): 90 x 235 x 74 mm
Panel Cut-Out (H X W): 82 X 215 Mm (Important: Corner Radius Maximum R3.0mm)
Weight: 900 g
Material (Top): Anodized Aluminum
Temperature Range: 5º to 40º C
|Manufacturer Part Number||MXC620-F|