- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise.
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence.
- Available with XLR to XLR Cable.
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand.
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport.
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
The Shure PGA181-XLR is a Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone with XLR to XLR Cable and smooth frequency response and versatile design make it ideal for instrument and vocal recording, available with Cable.
Type: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
Output Impedance: At 1 Khz, Open Circuit Voltage 120 Ω, Actual
Sensitivity: At 1 Khz, Open Circuit Voltage -38 Dbv/Pa  (12.7 Mv)
Maximum SPL: 1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kΩ load 138 dB SPL
Polarity: Positive Pressure On Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage On Pin 2 With Respect To Pin 3
Connector: Three-Pin Professional Audio (XLR), Male
Weight: 383 g (0.8 lbs)
Housing: Cast Zinc
Power Requirements: 48 V DC phantom power (4 mA)  1 Pa=94 dB SPL
|Manufacturer Part Number||PGA181-XLR|