- Highly directional lobar polar pattern.
- Threaded 1 cm cartridge compatible with all Microflex (MX) gooseneck and overhead models, including Microflex Wireless (MXW) and Microflex Complete (MXC).
- CommShield Technology for excellent RF immunity.
- Features a 100-degree pickup area (narrower than a supercardioid or cardioid).
- Available in black or white.
The Shure R189 is mini-shotgun microphone cartridge is a highly directional microphone that threads onto all Microflex (MX) gooseneck and overhead microphones, including those used with Microflex Wireless and Microflex Complete. The narrow pickup pattern rejects ambient noise and prevents feedback in rooms with sound reinforcement, making it an ideal choice for noisy conference rooms and live presentations.
Transducer Type: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Lobar
Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
Output Impedance: 170
Sensitivity: (open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical) –33 dBV/Pa (22 mV) a
Available In: Black and white
|Manufacturer Part Number||R189-VAR|