- RA 6013 covers up to 1000 sqm.
- RA 6025 covers up to 2000 sqm.
- No fan-cooled by convection, resulting in silent operation.
- LED indicators for radiator status checking.
- Automatic switching when the transmitter is switched on and off.
- Brackets for mounting on ceiling or floor stands are available for easy installation.
- Adjustable radiator angle ensures maximum coverage.
- Attractive and stylish design.
The Shure RA 6013 and RA 6025 is Digital Radiators used for the powerful distribution of reliable infra-red digital signals throughout the conference venue to the wireless digital receivers.
IR Transmission Wavelength: 870 nm
Modulation Frequency: Carriers 0 to 5; 2 to 6 MHz,
Number of IR-LED's: 260 (RA 6013)
Angle Of Half-Sensitivity: +/-22°
HF Input: Nominal 1Vpp, minimal 10 mVpp
Mains Voltage: 90 to 260 V, 50 to 60 Hz
Power Consumption: RA 6013: 100 W (standby 8 W) RA 6025: 180 W (standby 10 W)