- Charging for any combination of up to 2 supported batteries, or transmitters using Shure rechargeable batteries.
- Connect up to 4 of any combination of SBC220 and SBC240 units with shared power and network connectivity.
- LEDs indicate charge status and battery errors.
- Storage mode to prepare batteries for long-term storage.
- Network-enabled for remote monitoring with Shure Wireless Workbench.
- Supplies full charges in three hours, 50% charge in one hour.
- Charge status bi-color LEDs for each battery/transmitter.
The Shure SBC220 2-Bay is a Networked Charging Station with enables docked charging and storage for any combination of two SB900A batteries or ULXD1, QLXD1, AD1 (bodypack) or ULXD2, QLXD2 or AD2 (handheld) wireless transmitters. When the connection to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely, and up to four SBC220 units can be linked together using shared power and network connectivity.
Quick Charge Current: 0.75 A Maximum
Battery Charge Time: 50% = 1 Hour; 100% = 3 Hours
External Power Supply: PS60 (Not Included)
Power Requirements: 15 VDC, 4 A Max
Network Interface: 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet
Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP Address
Operating Temperature: 32 to 113º F / 0 to 45º C
Storage Temperature: -20 to 165º F / -29 to 74º C
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.6 x 3.5 x 8.3" / 66 x 89 x 211 mm
Weight: 1 lb / 0.45 kg
|Manufacturer Part Number||SBC220|