- Supplies full charges in three hours, 50% charge in one hour.
- Charge status bi-color LEDs for each transmitter.
- Facilitates transmitter setting adjustments and firmware updates when networked.
- Two SBC250 units can be rack or wall-mounted side-by-side with a URT3 tray (for use with ULXD6 boundary transmitters only).
- Sleek, low-profile design integrates into virtually any room aesthetic.
- Internal power supply.
- Compatible with 3rd party control devices (AMX / Crestron).
The Shure SBC250 is a 2-Bay Networked Charging Station with Charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with an optional URT3 rack tray, Transmitters simply slide into the charger; it is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery. Bi-color LEDs indicate charging status. When connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure Wireless Workbench or System On Audio Asset Management software or through a third-party room control system. The SBC250 can also be rack or wall-mounted with an optional URT3 rack tray.
Compatibility: ULXD6 and ULXD8 with SB900A Rechargeable Battery
Charge Time: ULXD6 and ULXD8: 15 Minutes Charging = 1 Hour Run Time; 1 Hour = 50% Charged; 3 Hours = 100% Charged
Network Interface: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
Power Requirement: 100 to 240 VAC, 0.35 A (Maximum), 50/60 Hz
Housing: Molded Plastic, Sheet Metal
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 113° F / 0 to 45° C
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 165°F / -29 to 74°C
Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.6 x 2.5" / 21.5 x 19.1 x 6.3 cm
Weight: 6 lb / 2.7 kg
|Manufacturer Part Number||SBC250|