- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors).
- One unbalanced 1/4" aux level input.
- Eight unbalanced 1/4" direct line-level outputs.
- One balanced master line-level output (Phoenix block connector).
- Selectable 46V phantom power per channel.
- Level selectable peak output limiter.
- Full rack width (single rack height).
The Shure SCM810 is an Eight Channel Automatic Mixer and improves audio quality in any application in which multiple microphones are required. Features include fast microphone selection, adjustable EQ, adjustable low-frequency roll-off, and peak-responding output limiter.
Frequency Response: 50Hz To 20khz +/- 2db; -3db Corner At 25 Hz (Ref 1 Khz, Channel Controls Centered)
Inputs: 8 - Removable Block Connectors, Balanced Microphone Or Line Level Input
Output: 8 - Direct Outputs (Ch 1-8) 1/4" Phone Jacks
Monitor/Headphone Out: 1 - 1/4" TRS Phone jack (Headphone)
Phantom Power: 46 Vdc Open-Circuit Through 6.8k Ohms Series Resistance Per DIN 45 596
Weight: 13.2 lb
Dimensions: 21.89 x 16.772 x 2.835"
|Manufacturer Part Number||SCM810|