- Dante digital networked audio (SCM820-DAN, SCM820-DAN-DB25).
- 96 channels via linking of up to 12 units.
- Compatible with control systems such as AMX and Crestron.
- Dual mixer with ‘A’ and ‘B’ outputs can be configured for independent automated mixing.
- Control software allows monitoring and configuration of all signals and settings, and adds a parametric eight band EQ with high and low shelf EQ.
- Headphone output for immediate monitoring of each input and output channel.
SCM820 Digital IntelliMix Automatic Mixer Includes Dante networked audio, maximum 96 channels, compatibility AMX and Crestron, dual mixer, control software to allow configuration of all signals and settings and adds 8-band EQ with high- and low-shelf EQ, and Digital Feedback Reduction.
The Shure SCM820 Digital IntelliMix Automatic Mixer is an 8-channel digital automatic mixer designed for use in speech applications, including sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and audio recording. It uses Intellimix technology to dramatically improve audio quality in any application where multiple microphones are required and to select channels to open to the mix bus while attenuating other channels. It comes with a logic-enabled block connector with 8 inputs.
Seamless automatic mixing and reduced background noise through dynamic channel gating and attenuation. IntelliMix modes offer five different mixer mode presets of reliable automixing styles (Classic, Smooth, Extreme, Custom) or Manual to quickly tailor the mix for a particular application. LED meter rings vibrantly display real-time settings, input, and output levels.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SCM820|