- The cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and bass roll-off to control proximity effect.
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise.
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag.
- Lockable On/Off switch.
The cardioid dynamic vocal microphone offers a frequency response for vocals with a brightened mid-range and bass roll off to control proximity effect. The product includes a microphone, a stand adapter, and a carrying bag.
The SM48 unidirectional dynamic microphone is a great performance microphone. It maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback and rejection of off-axis sound.
The tailored frequency response is ideal for lead vocals, backup vocals, and spoken word applications. A presence rise brightens mid-range performance and a low-frequency roll-off Control proximity effect.
The SM48 includes a shock-mounted cartridge, a steel mesh grille, and an integral "pop" filter.
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 55 to 14,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 Ω (270 Ω actual)
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
Weight Net: 0.37 kg (0.82 lb)
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM48S-LC|