Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- Frequency response tailored for drums, guitars, and vocals.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise.
- The pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use.
- Supplied break-resistant swivel adapter that rotates 180°.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
A snare crack. An arpeggiated chord. A powerful saxophone solo. Whether on stage or in the studio, the notes that flow from your instrument connects your audience on a visceral level. And such sounds need a mic that can handle its strength. For every acoustic condition, the SM57 delivers the power of your playing to every fan in the house.
More than able to reproduce tone, the SM57 is also uniquely designed to deal with a high-pressure sound that explodes from instruments and amplifiers. So, you can turn it up without distortion drowning out the show. Your music deserves all the loud it can get.
Made for the stage
The contoured frequency response makes it simple to engineer clean audio for a live sound mix.
Handles the pressure
Hard knocks are just part of the show sometimes, and the SM57 is built to take them on. A hit from a high kick or a flying drumstick can’t shut it down.
Only the loud you want
With a uniform cardioid pattern and a pneumatic shock mount system, you get a whole lot of tone without the background noise.
Frequency Response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Weight: 284 g
Dimensions: 157 mm L x 32 mm W
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM57-LC|