- Dynamic microphone cartridge with tailored frequency response delivers clear reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates the sound source while minimizing background noise.
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise.
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity.
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio.
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio.
The Shure SM57 Instrument Microphone with the X2u XLR-to-USB Adapter for digital recording with headphone monitoring. The legendary SM57 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio.
Also in the Box:
1 - A25D Swivel Stand Adapter
1 - 95C2313 Storage Bag
1 - 3 m USB Cable
1 - Storage Bag for X2u
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM57-X2U|