- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- The pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
The SM58-50A marks the first time in 50 years that Shure has released a color variation of the SM58 to the public. Otherwise, the SM58-50A is the mic you know and trust: it's the industry-standard dynamic microphone tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction under extreme conditions.
The legendary Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Weight Net: 298 g
Dimensions: 162 mm L x 51 mm W
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM58-50A|