- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass, roll-off.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- The pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
The legendary SM58 is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone that is consistently the first choice of vocal performers around the globe. Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimizing background noise, delivering warm and clear vocal reproduction.
If you have ever heard someone sing or speak into a live microphone, there is an excellent chance it was an SM58. Rock stars. Pop idols. Comedians. Presidents. Popes. Immortal words have passed through its iconic grille for generations. And with engineering and durability that set the world standard, it’s sure to keep turning up at legendary performances.
HOW IT WORKS
Made to handle voice with clarity and care, the uniform cardioid polar pattern reproduces every note as it was intended. And it leaves background noise behind. On any stage—from the club show to the stadium—the SM58 delivers a warm, crisp sound time after time.
Roll with no shake or rattle
Handling noise gets absorbed by the pneumatic shock mount, keeping the sound free of vibration.
Screen out unwanted air
When wind and plosives try to take over, the spherical mesh grille and built-in pop filter keep them out of the mix.
Rugged for the road ahead
Taking the show on tour? The mic’s durable construction and the break-resistant mic clip keep the SM58 going strong through the toughest performances.
Type Dynamic: Frequency Response 50 to 15,000 Hz
Weight Net: 298 g
Dimensions: 162 mm L x 51 mm W
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM58S|