- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
- The flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources.
- Low noise and high output clipping level.
- Low distortion over a wide range of load impedances.
- Cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetric about axis, providing. maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sounds.
- Selectable low-frequency response: flat, 6 or 18 dB/octave rolloff.
- 0 dB/10 dB lockable attenuator switch.
- Phantom powering (DIN 45 596 voltages of 12 to 48 Vdc).
The Shure SM81-LC is a Condenser Instrument Microphone that offers a wide frequency response and low self-noise. Features include flat response curve, low noise and high output clipping level, low distortion over a range of load impedances, and low RF susceptibility.
Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 Ω (85 Ω actual)
Sensitivity: at 1 kHz, Open Circuit Voltage -45 dBV/Pa  (5.6 mV)
Maximum SPL: 1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kΩ load 136 dB SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: Ref. 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz 78 dB 
Clipping Level: 1 kHz at 0.25% THD, 1 kΩ load -4 dBV (0.63 V)
Hum Pickup: Typical, At 60 Hz, Equivalent SPL/Moe -3 Db
Polarity: Positive Pressure on Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage on Pin 2 With Respect To Pin 3
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM81-LC|