- Condenser cartridge for studio-quality sound.
- Tailored frequency response for clear reproduction of vocals.
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound.
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise.
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal in-ear monitors.
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise.
- A two-stage "pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise.
The Shure SM86 is a Cardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone that offers an extended high-frequency response and rugged construction to withstand the rigors of touring. Features include a built-in 3-point shock mount to minimize handling noise and a 2-stage pop filter to reduce wind noise.
Type: Electret Condenser
Frequency Response: 50 to 18,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance at: 1kHz,150 Ω
Sensitivity: at 1kHz, open circuit voltage -50 dBV/Pa (3.15 mV)
Output Clipping Level: 1 kΩ load, at 1 kHz+ 3 dBV (1.41 V)
Maximum SPL: 1kΩ load, 1% THD147 dB
Self Noise: 23 dB typical, A-Weighted
Dynamic Range: 1 kΩ load, 124 dB
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 71 dB
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM86|