- Open back circumaural design promotes natural audio response.
- Impedance optimized for connectivity to most portable audio devices.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with a reinforced jacket for performance and durability.
- Dual exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide a secure connection and are detachable for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for comfort.
The Shure SRH1440 is a Professional Open Back Headphones and provides full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass. These headphones are impedance optimized for direct connection to a whole variety of portable audio devices.
Driver Type: Dynamic, Neodymium Magnet
Driver Size: 40 mm
Frequency Range: 15 Hz - 27,000 Hz
Sensitivity: (@ 1 kHz) 101 dB/mW
Impedance: (@ 1 kHz) 37 Ω
Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
Plug Gold-Plated: 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo plug with threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm)
Cable Length/Type: 2.1 Meters (6.9 Ft) / Dual-Exit, Detachable Oxygen-Free Copper
Removable Ear Pads: Yes
Weight (Without Cable): 343g (12.1 oz)
|Manufacturer Part Number||SRH1440|