- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass.
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise.
- The lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability.
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide a secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Legendary Shure durability withstands the rigors of everyday use.
The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability to professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles alike. The SRH1540 Headphones utilize 40 mm, neodymium drivers, for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort. The included storage case, replacement set of Alcantara ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Also in the Box:
1 - Threaded ¼” (6.3mm) Gold-Plated Adapter
2 - Two detachable cables
1 - Zippered, hard storage case
1 - Additional pair of Alcantara ear pads
|Manufacturer Part Number||SRH1540-BK|