- Individually matched 40 mm, neodymium drivers, for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass.
- Open-back, circumoral design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability.
- The steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels.
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort.
The Shure SRH1840 Professional Open-Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance, including smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. Ideal for mastering or critical listening applications. The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Includes additional pair of velour earpads, two detachable cables, threaded ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter, zippered hard travel case, and two-year limited warranty
Also In the Box:
1 - Threaded ¼” (6.3mm) Gold-Plated Adapter
2 - Two detachable cables
1 - Zippered, hard storage case
1 - Additional pair of velour ear pads
|Manufacturer Part Number||SRH1840-BK|