- With a paintable, fixed frequency cap and mid-band boost that accentuates dialogue, the TL48 is ideal for film and TV applications.
- Improved off-axis consistency, due to the patent-pending dual-diaphragm design, yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement.
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production.
- Fixed frequency cap with internal hydrophobic woven lining resists sweat and moisture.
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks.
- The dual redundant ground in cable serves as a secondary shield for longevity.
The TwinPlex TL48 offers a tailored response with a mid-range rise that’s ideal for speech and dialogue applications, such as film and TV. Designed with leading audio professionals’ input, the TL48 is easily concealed in a costume or directly against the skin under the wardrobe, and offers extensive accessories to ensure quick, easy, and secure mounting - all with no impact on sound quality.
In dialogue or monologue. Song or speech. A single word can affect the whole story. Through sweat, noise, and wear and tear, your little lavalier has an enormous job to do. Shure TwinPlex stands up to the toughest conditions to make every word a clear statement of quality. Natural audio at high or low frequency, the innovative dual-diaphragm captures the complete weight of your voice. And the capsule design maximizes effective surface area in an easy-to-conceal package. So sound suits the performer, not the other way around.
Indoor or outdoor. Inclement conditions won’t hold production back. The fixed frequency cap features an internal hydrophobic woven lining that resists sweat and moisture. And the medical-grade cable technology flexes to fit the costume design and the demanding schedule. So your lavalier rises to the challenge, night after night.
Colors: White, Tan, Black
Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F, MicroDot, XLR/Preamp, NC (bare wire)
|Manufacturer Part Number||TL48B/O-LEMO-A|