- 30 Hz–20 kHz range with flat frequency response.
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed.
- Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 9 hours of battery life.
- External charging contacts for docked charging.
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls.
- Frequency and power lockout.
The Shure ULXD2/K8B is a Digital Handheld Transmitter with KSM8 Capsule - Black coupled with the paramount KSM8 vocal microphone delivers outstanding sound for touring professionals the world over.
RF Carrier Range: 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
RF Sensitivity: -98dBm at 10-5 BER
Latency: <2.9 ms
Operating Temperature Range: −18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F)
Storage Temperature Range: −29°C (−20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ULXD2/K8B|