- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed.
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source.
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life.
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger).
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls.
- Rugged metal construction.
- Frequency and power lockout.
The Shure ULXD2/KSM9HS is a Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with KSM9HS Capsule hypercardioid and subcardioid condenser vocal microphone and head which captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
RF Carrier Range: 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
RF Sensitivity: -98dBm at 10-5 BER
Latency: <2.9 ms
Operating Temperature Range: −18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F)
Storage Temperature Range: −29°C (−20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ULXD2/KSM9HS|