- Predictive switching diversity.
- High-Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly.
- Front-panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain.
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed.
- Ethernet networking provides a streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature.
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness.
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator.
The Shure ULXD4 is a Digital Wireless Receiver that offers a spectrum and RF intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application. Features include Digital Predictive Switching Diversity, 72 MHz tuning range, and AES 256 encryption for security.
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470–932 MHz, varies by region
Working Range: 100 m (330 ft)
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
RF Sensitivity: −98 dBm at 10-5 BER
Latency: <2.9 ms
Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F)
Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ULXD4|